Saturday, November 28

Book Swap Partners

The book swap is now closed. I placed all the names in a bowl and then drew names. Every two names I drew were partners. They are as follows:

Peggy and Carole
Kathleen and Deena
Sammi and Jackie
Michele and Helena
Stacey and Denise
Paula and Mary

I will send out the addresses of your partners to you tomorrow. Please correspond with each other to find out what type of books or magazines your partner enjoys. All parcels should be mailed by December 5th. If for some reason you are unable to meet the deadline, be sure to let both your partner and myself know.

When your parcel arrives, please post about it on your blog. This will allow all the participants to see how much everyone enjoyed their book.

Note: I believe everyone has been notified of who their partner is. If not, please let me know by posting here. Thanks each of you once again for participating. If you have questions or concerns, please let me know.

6 comments:

  1. thank you for all the work you did on getting this swap together. I love having Carole as a partner

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun.. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. I love the blog design for Christmas.. Bunches of hugs...
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, I've contacted Jackie.
    Thanks, Mary.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, I'm thrilled to have my adopted sis Peggy as my swap partner:-) Thank you so much for organizing this swap again this year, dear Mary. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you send me Deena's blog site? I don't know if I know who she is. THANKS!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete