Friday, January 16

A Few of My Articles


My regular readers will know that I write web content articles. Since I've had several requests about my writing recently, I thought I would link to some of my writing and allow you to get a peek at what I do all month besides blogging, reading, housework and picking up the grandsons when necessary.

If you are a cycling fantatic, you need to cycle Tuscany and Umbria. This article tells where to go and what to see. Cycling in Tuscany and Umbria provides you with fantastic scenery and so much more. Click on the link to read about what it's like to cycle in these provinces of Italy.

Have you ever stayed in a Bed and Breakfast? If not, you're missing the experience of a lifetime. Read my article Bed and Breakfasts: What you should know, for advice on staying in Bed and Breakfasts.

Are you a collector? I know many people who collect McCoy pottery. Find out how to collect The Real McCoy and not the reproductions.

Want to give your kitchen a facelift? Read my article Guide to Refacing Kitchen Cabinets. It's easy and will give your kitchen a much different look.

Do you know how to select preserve and store acorn squash? It is relatively easy and this article will explain exactly what you should do.

Do you want to make your own soap? Find out how to make your own cold processed soap in this Soapmaking article.

Do you enjoy fishing? Have you always dreamed of taking a fishing vacation? Read my article Ten Great Spots to Take a Fishing Vacation.

Many anglers never think of fishing for catfish in the hot summer months. Read Hot Weather Cats to find out what you're missing.

If you need to learn about Hunting Safety Tips this article will tell you exactly what you need to know.

This is a great site for all those who enjoy a country lifestyle. I have written for them for about two years now. The editor and owner are marvelous people to work with. Each month I write articles on everything from travel, to fishing, hunting, equine care, recipes, preserving and canning and so much more. No, I'm not being paid to write about the site. I just think that many of you will enjoy it.

We are still in a deep freeze here in southern Ontario but there is now an end in sight. It is to get warmer tomorrow...possibly single digits and we are to get snow. One thing about the frigid temperatures we've been having, it doesn't snow when it's that cold, so we've had a reprieve from shoveling.

Take care, have a great weekend and stay safe and warm. ~Blessings, Mary~

14 comments:

  1. I didn't know you did so much of this, Mary! I enjoyed reading through some of them. You do good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mary...I feel honored that you take the time to read my words! You are truly blessed with so many gifts!

    ~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great articles, Mary. I had to check out the McCoy pottery.. I have a couple of green teapots that have McCoy on them... wonder if I have the real McCoy...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I perused several. My goodness, you are both prolific and eclectic. Well done. I can see now why you don't watch tv. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Mary, hope you don't mind me asking but do you get paid to write? I hope so as you seem to be very talented with your writing. Thanks for mentioning Italy, I would love to go there someday but I have more aspirations to visit Ireland and Scotland as I have ancestors that came from there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read several of your articles and they are very good........ You are a busy woman....... I knew that you spent your days writing...... It has to be a good escape to get out and see those grandsons........ get away from that puter some.........

    Have a blessed weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a great writer Mary and you have a vast knowledge of many different things.

    I loved your articles, especially the ones about Bed and Breakfast's, Cabinet refinishing and Catfish.

    I grew up fishing and hunting with my Dad so I know all about fishing. LOL We also call catfish "mudcats" in Louisiana. They're plentiful here and good to eat if they're cooked correctly. You brought back many memories with that story. Esp. the having to sit quietly. As a young girl that was often hard to do. I learned a lot of valuable information from my Dad, I can even clean the fish. Among other things.....

    Have a great weekend. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the articles Mary...I will be checking them out. Keep warm and be careful if you need to go out...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great and informative post. I'll have to link this post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. To be honest, I didn't even KNOW they used lye in soap making any more. Interesting.

    I opened the one on kitchen cabinet refinishing too, and I'm amazed about taking off old wax.

    Great jobs on your writing abilities. I would consider writing like this too someday. I'm very interested in checking out how to go about getting connected to where to do some research on the 'job'. Got any pointers for me?

    Have a great weekend. Glad to hear that there is a warm front moving your way. Here it's been in the 50s for morning temps...nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the links. You have to be an avid reader, am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mary
    Looks like I have my reading cut out for me. Thanks for sharing. I loved the meme of your Grandmother and your country side is beautiful draped in white. It was cold here but no snow. Peace

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was so great and informative...

    And you are one smart lady!

    Have a great weekend
    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of good information you've contributed to this ezine. I like the way you write. Easy to understand and interesting.
    Temps are warming up here too.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete