Monday, December 31

New Year Glitter Graphics

We left on the 27th, as planned. Rain to Windsor/Detroit and a 2.5 hour wait at the border. The boys were bored at that point, but soon settled in once we were moving. We stopped for the night in Newport, KY and in the morning went to the Newport Aquarium on the Levee. We had a delicious breakfast at Mrs. Fields and lunch at Johnny Rockets, a 50s type diner. The boys enjoyed seeing what hamburger joints were like way back in Grandma and Grandpa's day.

We are currently staying about an hour from Disneyworld. We chose not to attend Disney on New Year's Eve because of wall to wall crowds. Instead we stayed in the hotel, had a swim and watched movies on the boys' portable DVD player. Tomorrow we plan to go to Sea World.

Just wanted to update everyone and let you all know that we are fine and have arrived safely. I will try to give you and update from time to time. I also want to check and see how everyone is doing, but computer time is limited here.

Happy New Year to all my friends and readers. May each of you receive abundant blessings, good health, prosperity and the love of family and friends. Talk to you soon. ~Blessings, Mary~

18 comments:

  1. Mary, Happy New Year.
    Hugs & love ~Mary~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary dear..
    Glad you're having fun
    and I LOVE Sea World!!
    thinking of you
    and praying for you all!!
    love in Him, deena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are all having a good time. I have seen the sights you mentioned and they are great.
    Happy New year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you arrived safely!

    A happy, healthy, blessed and prosperous New Year to you and yours, dear Mary. ;o)

    Love and hugs,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, Thanks for your visit!! Thank you for your gift that came in the mail on the 31th. I have sent an E mail telling you how much I loved it, but you may not be able to get your e-mail. So THANKS!!
    I am so glad your are having a wonderful time!!
    Happy New Year to your family!! Love and hugs Carolyn I sure do hope your ear is better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year my dear friend, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are having a wonderful time. Pleasant journeys and I hope you have a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you too, Mary, and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you arrived safely and are having fun. Johnny Rockets sounds like a plave the whole family would enjoy! Have fun with those grandsons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Mary,
    "HAPPY NEW YEAR"!!!! I'm so glad yall arrived in Florida safely. I'm glad yall are having a good time thus far. I continue to pray that yall will have a great time and then safe returns to home. Take care my friend and have a great Tuesday. May God Bless You and Yours.

    Love & Hugs,
    Karen H.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How great to get an update from you!

    I love Johnny Rockets, such fun!

    I've never been to Disney and don't know if I would like it because of the crowds. I hope ya'll enjoy it though!

    Have a great 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you let us know how things are going. Enjoy this special time together.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy that you are there, safe and sound.

    Happy and Healthy New Year to you and yours.

    Mari-Nanci

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I miss each and every one of you. We went to Sea World on Tuesday and are heading to Disney today. I will catch up individually when we get home.

    Thanks so much for the well wishes. Please keep us in your prayers. Blessings, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey........... Happy New Year...... sure do miss you but am glad you are having a ball... I would love to make the trip to Sea World..maybe one of these days..... be safe.........

    hugs............

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year, Mary!!!
    Love and hugs,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete